It can be quickly fixed on the finger and in a few seconds, you can find out important diagnostic information.
Also, pulse oximeters help monitor your well-being if you have chronic diseases.
Do you know that pulse oximeter can help you in detecting a sleep apnea?Pay attention to the best pulse oximeter in the market:It can be used by both professional specialists and ordinary users at home. The latch fits snugly to the finger and does not move out during operation.The gadget consumes a minimum of energy, so it does not require frequent replacement of batteries.
Table of Contents
Сhoicemmed vs Jumper Comparison
Jumper JPD-500E (LED)
The JUMPER 500E pulse oximeter measures pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation in a modern, non-invasive and painless way.
Its work is based on the principle of spectrophotometric measurement.
A pulse oximeter measures oxygen saturation and heart rate in children over 18 months of age. It has a built-in “menu” in which you can make individual settings.
Main Advantages of Jumper JDP-500E:
- Accurate measurement of pulse, saturation level and perfusion index.
- Differs in increased sensitivity for the most accurate results.
- High-quality display that will provide comfortable use.
- Ergonomic design for easy carrying. You can take the device with you to work on the road, vacation, business trip or sports, to always be aware of your health status.
- The original Jumper pulse oximeter is a device that can detect alarm signals that may indicate a serious health problem.
Main Applications of JPD-500D OLED:
- Self-assessment at home for coronavirus infection, obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), heart failure, asthma and other cardiopulmonary pathologies that affect heart rate and saturation.
- Diagnostic assistance in emergency situations, such as carbon monoxide poisoning or the appearance of signs of a heart attack. In less than a minute, a pulse oximeter will show how serious the negative impact is on the body. The person will understand if he needs emergency medical help.
- Checking the dynamics of treatment in pathologies of the heart, blood and lungs. With COVID-19, doctors recommend performing pulse oximetry at least once a day to exclude the development of life-threatening complications.
- Checking your body during training. This device, useful for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts, will show how adequately the body is adapted to the loads. Data on the heart rate and the level of oxygen in the blood will help you choose the right training plan.
My Experience of JPD-500D OLED Use
To measure, turn on the device and place your finger inside the device.
Everything seems to be simple. When this device just arrived, I measured the readings with it once. It showed numbers in the normal range. I was relieved that it worked and then put it in the closet.
Then, a couple of months later, my husband fell ill – it looked like a common cold, nothing serious.
But we decided to measure the level of oxygen in the blood, since there is a device at home.
And an interesting thing came up. It turned out that the device did not work.
It showed divergent readings across multiple measurements and compared to branded pulse oximeters.
A bit after, after switching it on, some signs appear for a while, such as a measurement is in progress.
Then the device goes out, without showing the results of measurements.
I also Tried other batteries, different fingers – it’s useless.
Maybe it is just my personal experience where I got a defective device. I could ask for a change because the device has a guarantee, but I didn’t want to deal with it.
Сhoicemmed is a Chinese company that produces different types of pulse oximeters and medical devices for home and professional use.
It is quite a well-known medical equipment manufacturer that was founded in 1993 in Beijing, China.
Main Advantages of Choicemmed MD300C21C
- The pulse oximeter looks very high quality, not flimsy
- Batteries included
- Lightweight and durable
- Easy to use, non-irritating
- There is a guarantee
- Turns itself off after a few seconds when you shoot.
Main Applications of Choicemmed MD300C21C:
- It is important for athletes, people undergoing oxygen treatment, as well as for doctors whose patients are under anesthesia.
- Helps to avoid panic. Seeing on the screen of the device that the indicators are normal, you will not have a reason for concern, which will ultimately have a positive effect on immunity.
- Provides timely treatment. In the presence of a coronavirus infection, you should know how oxygenated the blood is and whether there is a need for hospitalization of the patient.
My Experience of Choicemmed Use
The seller said that the company is German, but the production is Chinese.
Well, to be honest, I did not find any information about Germany. It’s all about China.
A lanyard is included.
The device itself is small in size and light in weight. The finger does not pull.
I tried to measure on different fingers, periodically changed hands, but the indicators are the same everywhere.
In addition, it is not recommended to measure in the presence of varnish and gel polish.
I wear ordinary nail varnish, but personally for me, this does not affect the saturation indicators – I tried to carry out this manipulation on clean nails.
As for gel polish, I don’t know – I can’t say personally.
But many of my friends also measure with gel polish – so far everything is fine.
But this is as long as you are healthy and there are no complaints. In case of illness, it is better, of course, to adhere to the rules so as not to miss complications.
The device can set a different level of display brightness (there are already 10 of them).
The default is level 4. I tried all the levels – in principle, there is not much difference.
And the batteries save a lot. Came back again in level 4.
Final Words So What to Choose: Choicemmed vs Jumper?
I think the answer is obvious.
Seeing on the screen of the device normal indicators, you will not have a reason for concern, which will ultimately have a positive effect on immunity.
While Jumper will make you “jump” from the measurement you will see =)
What are the Advantages of Jumper Pulse Oximeter?
- It displays the results in the form of large numbers and letters, therefore it is suitable for visually impaired people
- Includes a handy carrying case (you can choose the color)
- Saves battery power by automatically turning off after 10 seconds of inactivity
- Convenient screen brightness adjustment
- Displaying the results of diagnostics in the form of a diagram for monitoring indicators in dynamics.
What Screen Does the JPD-500D OLED Have?
The pulse oximeter has a large OLED display with brightness control and all the necessary indicators. Shows diagnostic results in large numbers and letters.
What Is Included with the Purchase of JPD-500D OLED?
The device itself, two batteries, a case (color of your choice), a strap and instructions.
Who Should Use the JPD-500D OLED Pulse Oximeter?
Any person can use it as a good element of a home first aid kit. You never know when to check your pulse and blood oxygen levels.
Such a device is especially useful for people suffering from chronic diseases and outdoor enthusiasts.